baby gift ideas
Manduca Baby Carrier Red
Winner of the BRONZE Best Carrier award Mother & Baby Awards 2015 | Essential Baby Recommended 2015
Please click on any of the images above to view and hover the large image to zoom.
Buy direct from the distributor of
"I highly recommend this baby carrier, if it wasn't comfortable for me to
wear, I would not have used it so much with both of my daughters (I
even wore my eldest in the back carry position while pregnant with my
second daughter!) and wouldn't still be using it now.
I can't find any sign of wear and tear even after three babies and it
being 5 years old now. There are no worn places where the material is
getting thin, there's no fraying or threads coming loose/undone, all the
buckles etc are still perfect.
That's even with having gone through the washing machine several times
(mostly thanks to leaking nappies...)
These are just wonderfully made and so worth the purchase!" - Amy McCarthy
- One of the world's most popular carriers due to its superior comfort and fit
- Same carrier adjusts for newborn to 20 kg
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Endorsed by the Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Endorsed by the Reflux Infant Support Association
- Reduces fatigue for the wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- 100% certified organic cotton against baby’s skin, with outer layer organic cotton/hemp mix
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security
- PLEASE NOTE: Express Posted Manducas will be sent without box
- To qualify for the 3 year warranty you will need to register your manduca at My-manduca.de
and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 3 year warranty period
- Selling on the Manduca: new owners need the proof of purchase (for the warranty to carry over) from the original owner
- Can not be sold to customers in the UNITED STATES - patent restriction
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.
Testimonials & Reviews
I used my Manduca today for about an hour while shopping. This time I tried it with the straps crossed over before putting bub in. I found this to be more difficult than crossing the straps over once bub is in the carrier. I was quite comfortable although had a slight pain in my hips initially. After some adjusting of the hip strap, the pain was gone. I found the straps pulled on my shoulders slightly but not too bad. My daughter and I love the front carry position because she is so close to me and she can turn her head into my chest if she is shy or tired.
Next well try the back carry, maybe tomorrow when we head out and about. I had every intention of taking photos today but completely forgot! Tomorrow…
I also agree with those who have mentioned about the instruction manual. I found it difficult to follow and find the English instructions on each page.
I don’t think a DVD should be included, thats an extra expense/ packaging. The YouTube videos are sufficient. Perhaps the instruction manual should have a website listed which has links to YouTube videos.
I also think providing a carry bag would be handy (to store the Manduca when not in use).
Others also liked...
Shell: 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
Lining: 100% organic cotton
Machine wash at 30 degrees with mild detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Standard Editions Made in China
The manduca 3-in-1 baby carrier really does grow with your child from newborn to pre-school, making it excellent value, as you will use it for years.
From birth, it’s a baby front carrier, with your newborn held safely by the built-in infant pouch (newborn insert). From approximately three months old, your Manduca carrier becomes a baby hip carrier, then finally, from 6 months, a baby back carrier.
Unfold the hidden head and neck support (when needed), to cradle your baby’s sleeping head. The ingenious extendable back provides great support for bigger children (up to 20kg) or extra head support for newborns.
Manduca is all about having fun and enjoying the freedom of babywearing! We showed how manduca could make your next holiday easier at a recent Sydney show with a tropical theme, and some enthusiastic manduca wearers!
"Just a quick note to thank you for sending the Manduca Baby Carrier. I've ended up using it every day. Sapphira loves it, it's comfortable for both of us, and makes breastfeeding in public so easy. I took her around Taraonga Zoo recently. Here we are in the gondola." Tara Moss.
Visit the Australian Manduca Baby Carrier website
*Baby’s knees are higher than their bottom – creating an M shape – orthopedically ideal. The M position corresponds to a baby’s natural position and helps their hips to mature as nature intended. The baby’s knees are pulled up, often as high as the tummy button. In this way, the baby’s legs and bottom form a capital “M”.
See our Demonstration Video on YouTube