baby gift ideas
Manduca 'Pure Cotton' Baby Carrier - Desert Sand
2016 Australian Good Design Finalist, German Design Award Special 2016
Please click on any of the images above to view and hover the large image to zoom.
Buy direct from the distributor of
- Manduca Pure Cotton baby carriers are 100% organic cotton and made in Europe
- "I highly recommend this baby carrier, if it wasn't comfortable for me to
wear, I would not have used it so much with both of my daughters (I
even wore my eldest in the back carry position while pregnant with my
second daughter!) and wouldn't still be using it now.
I can't find any sign of wear and tear even after three babies and it
being 5 years old now. There are no worn places where the material is
getting thin, there's no fraying or threads coming loose/undone, all the
buckles etc are still perfect.
That's even with having gone through the washing machine several times
(mostly thanks to leaking nappies...)
These are just wonderfully made and so worth the purchase!" - Amy McCarthy
- One of the world's most popular carriers due to its superior comfort and fit
- Same carrier adjusts for newborn to 20 kg
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Endorsed by the Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Endorsed by the Reflux Infant Support Association
- Reduces fatigue for the wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security
- PLEASE NOTE: Express Posted Manducas will be sent without box
- To qualify for the 3 year warranty you will need to register your manduca at My-manduca.de
and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 3 year warranty period
- Selling on the Manduca: new owners need the proof of purchase (for the warranty to carry over) from the original owner
- Can not be sold to customers in the UNITED STATES - patent restriction
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.
Testimonials & Reviews
Click here to leave a review.
100 % cotton (certified organic)
Machine wash at 30 degrees with mild detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
The manduca 3-in-1 baby carrier really does grow with your child from newborn to pre-school, making it excellent value, as you will use it for years.
From birth, it’s a baby front carrier, with your newborn held safely by the built-in infant pouch (newborn insert). From approximately three months old, your Manduca carrier becomes a baby hip carrier, then finally, from 6 months, a baby back carrier.
Unfold the hidden head and neck support (when needed), to cradle your baby’s sleeping head. The ingenious extendable back provides great support for bigger children (up to 20kg) or extra head support for newborns.
Manduca is all about having fun and enjoying the freedom of babywearing! We showed how manduca could make your next holiday easier at a recent Sydney show with a tropical theme, and some enthusiastic manduca wearers!
Visit the Australian Manduca Baby Carrier website
Baby’s knees are higher than their bottom – creating an M shape – orthopedically ideal. The M position corresponds to a baby’s natural position and helps their hips to mature as nature intended. The baby’s knees are pulled up, often as high as the tummy button. In this way, the baby’s legs and bottom form a capital “M”.
See our Demonstration Video on YouTube