Buy direct from the distributor of
- Carries baby in the “M position” – best for baby’s comfort and development*
- Reduced fatigue for wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- Broad sitting base for baby while supporting thighs
- 100% certified organic cotton against baby’s skin, with outer layer organic cotton/hemp mix
- Built-in newborn insert for use from 3.5 kgs
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security
- Designer limited editions are 100% organic cotton
- PLEASE NOTE: Express Posted Manducas will be sent without box
- Can not be sold to customers in the UNITED STATES - patent restriction
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.
Testimonials & Reviews
I love Manduca. So quick and easy to use! It was a real life saver during my trip to Poland. Even my dad enjoyed trying it out.
It's very comfortable, baby's weight is distributed evenly, it's easy to switch the carrying positions (front-back). The three point waist belt buckle makes it an extra safe product (quite important when you have a curious toddler around!)
Perfect for a active mum! Plus the limited edition designs are truly beautiful.
Kitty, aged 9 months
Shell: 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
Lining: 100% organic cotton
Machine wash at 30 degrees with mild detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Standard Editions Made in China
The manduca 3-in-1 baby carrier really does grow with your child from newborn to pre-school, making it excellent value, as you will use it for years.
From birth, it’s a baby front carrier, with your newborn held safely by the built-in infant pouch (newborn insert). From approximately three months old, your Manduca carrier becomes a baby hip carrier, then finally, from 6 months, a baby back carrier.
Unfold the hidden head and neck support (when needed), to cradle your baby’s sleeping head. The ingenious extendable back provides great support for bigger children (up to 20kg) or extra head support for newborns.
Manduca is all about having fun and enjoying the freedom of babywearing! We showed how manduca could make your next holiday easier at a recent Sydney show with a tropical theme, and some enthusiastic manduca wearers!
"Just a quick note to thank you for sending the Manduca Baby Carrier. I've ended up using it every day. Sapphira loves it, it's comfortable for both of us, and makes breastfeeding in public so easy. I took her around Taraonga Zoo recently. Here we are in the gondola." Tara Moss.
Visit the Australian Manduca Baby Carrier website
*Baby’s knees are higher than their bottom – creating an M shape – orthopedically ideal. The M position corresponds to a baby’s natural position and helps their hips to mature as nature intended. The baby’s knees are pulled up, often as high as the tummy button. In this way, the baby’s legs and bottom form a capital “M”.
See our Demonstration Video on YouTube
International Babywearing Week at the inaugural Sydney Manduca Babywearing Walk, October 5 2010, at Manly Beach.
The theme this year is “Safe Babywearing. Close enough to kiss.”
Manly turned on a beautiful day for the Sydney Manduca Baby wearing Walk to launch International Baby wearing Week.
Mums (and one dad!) wearing their babies walked the length of Manly Beach before congregating for a picnic at the Queenscliff playground.
How delightful to see so many mums and bubs enjoying the closeness of baby wearing.