Security & Privacy
We utilise one of the most secure transaction channels available in the world today. Our Ecommerce application includes the following security features :
• Fertile Mind uses SecurePay as our credit card payment gateway, which ensures your credit card details are recorded in a highly secure encrypted environment.
• Securepay is fully compliant with Level 1 PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), and their business is regularly audited by external auditors.
• SecurePay uses a 128-bit digital server certificate provided by VeriSign™. This level of encryption is currently considered realistically unbreakable.
• All browsers are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (This means that there is no way to bypass the security systems).
• SecurePay encrypts all transaction details before sending them across the internet, so the details of the message cannot be seen by anyone except SecurePay's Payment Server.
• Each order is checked, one by one by our accounts department before processing.. This reduces the possibility of credit card fraud.
• Ecommerce functionality programmed and maintained by Mantis Technologies. A sophisticated Australian website developer specializing in internet security and watertight website infrastructure.
What does this mean?
This means that when you order a product from our website, you can rest assured that the highest security checks have been put in place to make sure that your details will not fall into the wrong hands.
Protecting Your Privacy
Personal Information is defined as information about an individual, whether fact or opinion, by which that individual can be ascertained. The Australian Privacy Act, as it applies to the private sector, commenced on 21 December 2001.
Collection of information
Fertile Mind Pty Ltd will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of its activities and only by lawful and fair means. It will only collect information about an individual from that individual.
The following information is collected about our customers:
• Contact details
• Credit card or bank account details - but we do not retain credit card details in Fertile Mind’s system
• Transaction history
• Where you heard about our products
This information is used to:
• Fulfill your orders
• Analyse the effectiveness of our advertising
• Create invoices
• Send you information about our products and offers and occasionally share with you selected offers from Fertile Mind's business collaborators.
• Answer your questions
Use and disclosure
Fertile Mind Pty Ltd will not use or disclose personal information about you for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection.
Fertile Mind will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.