baby gift ideas
Manduca 'Pure Cotton' Baby Carrier - Chilli Red
2016 Australian Good Design Finalist, German Design Award Special 2016
Please click on any of the images above to view and hover the large image to zoom.
Buy direct from the distributor of
- "Highly, highly recommended. What a fantastic product! I think my hubby is more in love with it than
me! Holds bubs nice and snuggly and secure, whilst freeing my arms
allowing me to multitask away! It is endorsed by not only the Australian
Breastfeeding Association, but also the Australian Physiotherapy
Association which means that baby's hips are well supported for
development which is very important to me.
Hubby loves to vacuum away with bubs and also likes to show off down the
shops too!" - Alycia Hamilton
- manduca PureCotton is made of 100% organic cotton and made in Europe
- Carries baby in the “M position” – best for baby’s comfort and development*
- Endorsed by The Australian Physiotherapy Association, The Reflux Infants Support Association and The Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Reduced fatigue for wearer, with weight carried on the hip and more padding in the straps.
- Broad sitting base for baby while supporting thighs
- 100% certified organic cotton against baby’s skin
- Suitable for carrying newborns (from 3.5kg) with a built in insert and up to pre-schoolers (20kg)
- Baby’s back and neck are supported, and support extends as baby grows
- Integrated headrest/sunshade tucks away when not in use
- Two handed unclasp action of hip clips for extra security
- PLEASE NOTE: Express Posted Manducas will be sent without box
- To qualify for the 3 year warranty you will need to register your manduca at My-manduca.de
and retain your receipt as proof of purchase for the 3 year warranty period
- Selling on the Manduca: new owners need the proof of purchase (for the warranty to carry over) from the original owner
- Can not be sold to customers in the UNITED STATES - patent restriction
Write a Review
Please ensure you are logged in
to write a review.
Testimonials & Reviews
Click here to leave a review.
100 % cotton (certified organic)
Machine wash at 30 degrees with mild detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
The manduca 3-in-1 baby carrier really does grow with your child from newborn to pre-school, making it excellent value, as you will use it for years.
From birth, it’s a baby front carrier, with your newborn held safely by the built-in infant pouch (newborn insert). From approximately three months old, your Manduca carrier becomes a baby hip carrier, then finally, from 6 months, a baby back carrier.
Unfold the hidden head and neck support (when needed), to cradle your baby’s sleeping head. The ingenious extendable back provides great support for bigger children (up to 20kg) or extra head support for newborns.
Manduca is all about having fun and enjoying the freedom of babywearing! We showed how manduca could make your next holiday easier at a recent Sydney show with a tropical theme, and some enthusiastic manduca wearers!
Visit the Australian Manduca Baby Carrier website
Baby’s knees are higher than their bottom – creating an M shape – orthopedically ideal. The M position corresponds to a baby’s natural position and helps their hips to mature as nature intended. The baby’s knees are pulled up, often as high as the tummy button. In this way, the baby’s legs and bottom form a capital “M”.
See our Demonstration Video on YouTube